March 11, 2011

Greige Nails

Ever since I saw Lady GaGa on the Vanity Fair cover I've been obsessed. Not with her, but with the colour she was sporting on her nails! The perfect shade of a grey/beige = greige. I've been looking everywhere for this shade but just couldn't seem to find it anywhere. 
But... In my persistent searching I found another gorgeous shade which is now my fav nail polish colour atm. It's alot darker than the wanted Lady GaGa colour but loving it.
OPI - You Don't Know Jacques!
Still. I had to find a similar colour to the lighter Vanity Fair one. And i founddd itttt. The exact same one she used actually. Was way easier to find than the first times I tried, no idea what I must have been putting into the search engines for it not to show up. Anyways, I ordered myself a bottle and am waiting for it to arrive. 
Deborah Lippmann - Waking up in Vegas
What are your favourite nail polish colours? I think my next search will be a baby pink one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...