January 04, 2011

New Year's Resolutions


I can't even remember what my New Year's Resolutions were for 2010, but this year I've come up with 3 which I think are pretty good for me and I'm determined to fulfill.

1 - I've never been someone who could talk about their feelings easily or turn them into actions and show people how much I actually care. I always hold them all inside which results in me becoming an angry person because so much is bottled up and I don't know how to let it all out. It's caused problems in the past so it's time to change.
So resolution number one:
  • Try to let people see my 'sensitive' side. That I care, love them and that they are
    special to me
    .
2 - Last year I wasn't bothered with getting a job and my savings seriously took a hit. So I'm goign to try and get a job this semester. Maybe some promotional work? 
  • Get a job this semester - promotions?


3 - Uni, uni, uni. Just want it to be over already. I've already clocked on an extra year so it's time to buckle down and get it done.
  • Work hard at uni and pass all my subjects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...