July 02, 2011

Lipstick HG!!

Oh. My. God. I think I have found my perfect HG nude lipstick. Although still a major fan of creme de nude, I went to MAC yesterday and picked up MAC Studio Tech (wore it yesterday and like it so far) and also a MAC Sheen Supreme lipstick in 'Supremely Confident'. Love it!!!!. Why have I never tried a sheen supreme before? They are like a lipstick - but glossy!! Amazing. Literally. I heard they are bringing out more sheen supreme colours soon mayb endish of year so there will be more colours available to get :)

MAC Sheen Supreme in 'Supremely Confident'

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, a perfect Summer product!!! I must get this asap!!!! Awesome post!!!

    btw, I just launched my brand new blog, MOONSTRUCK EXPOSÉ!

    I was formerly blogging on, I Live For It, where we followed each other.

    Hope you'll come visit and follow along!

    I'm of course following you from moonstruck now. ;)

    Hope you've been well, babe!


    moonstruck exposé

    x. juliana

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...