December 11, 2010

Hair Change

I'm so bored with my hair at the moment. I've never been one to experiment with my hair; if something looked good I usually stick to it with minor changes and I definitely never go for the short hair. 

I think the biggest change I ever did was when I had super long hair, all the same length and then wanted to go get some layers at the front and the lady understood me wrong and cut where I wanted my shortest layer to start from she basically cut as the main length. Yeah, I cried then and there haha.


So I'm not looking for a big change or anything, just a trim on the ends but maybe a sort of long layered fringe or something like the pictures above.
I have really fine hair though and not a lot of it (unfortunetely) so not sure if it would work. Probs best bet is to just go to the hair dressers and see what they say. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...