December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas

  **Merry Christmas**
I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and got everything you wanted...

Since my dad is Austrian, the traditional way to celebrate Christmas is on the 24th in the evening (opening presents etc included) and since my mum is British, the traditional way is celebrating and opening presents on the 25th instead. So we always try and compromise the the situation, when we were younger we used to always open the presents on the 24th because me and my sister were so impatiant; but now that we are older we always open everything on the 25th.

Like every Christmas eve our family gets dressed up and goes into the Hotel to eat at the Marche restaurant. Listening to the Christmas Carols in the Hotel lobby first while drinking egg nogg or mulled wine and then making our way up to the restaurant for dinner. 
 
Traditional pictures in front of the Tree - Christmas Eve 2010
Then on the 25th we open up the presents and lately we've always gone to my best friends Nick's family's house for their Christmas party afterwards (this year included).
Chritsmas Day 2010
My Christmas Presents :)
I got lot of goodies. I got an iPad which I was pretty shocked about, so I have been busy getting cool apps for it and all that. My dad also gave me a signed copy of Richard Branson's book (which he signed) as my dad met him about a month ago. My mum also managed to get me the 'Urban Decay Naked' pallette which she picked up while she was on holiday in the UK. Oh and I got the MAC Carry-All bag which I wanted. And I got 3 new 'Trollbead' charms for my bracelet from my sister's boyfriend and my English family. Yeah... I'm happy :)

I hope you all had a lovely time and were surrounded by the people who made you smile xxx

2 comments:

  1. you're so lucky to have a book signed by richard branson!! i'm so jealous your dad got to meet him!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...