December 07, 2010

MAC Haul

Sooo I went into MAC today just to buy the Face and Body Foundation; but as always I failed. I blame the fact that for some reason Malaysia doesn't carry this foundation all year and that this was a time they chose not to have it (which kinda sucked since I've been wanting to try out this foundation for ages). So instead of turning around and walking out of the store I ended up buying three different things. 

- MAC Blot Powder : Medium
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid : NW25
- MAC Fix +
I wanted one shade darker on the foundation cause I plan on doing some major tannage this christmas over here. And the Blot Powder I've heard good things over and I have oily skin so I'll try this one out. Have any of you tried these products before? Good/No Good?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...