December 06, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Sorry for the lack of blog posts but I have been busy this week sorting out everything and packing my stuff for my trip back home to KL.

Went to Michael's army open day yesterday. Was pretty cool. I got to shoot ten rounds on the guns but they weren't loaded or anything. Just linked up so you could still feel a kick-back and get the results of your shots etc. We also got to see this live demonstration of them doing their thaang with tactics n all that.


Anyway now I'm back home in Malaysia. God damn it's hot over here. Always takes a couple of days to adjust back into it. But it's so good to be home. Will be updating you on antics from over here- always more going on during my holis :)
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...