October 19, 2010

Beginnings of a MAC Lipstick obsession

I had never been a fan of lipsticks until a couple months ago. I used to always think lipsticks were for "old ladies". But boy was I wrong. 

What set my mini obsession off?
A look of Jenny Humphrey's in Gossip Girl.



As soon as I saw this I went on a major search on how I could get that lip colour myself. 

My best friend's 21st was coming up and I wanted to copy this look.

After countless youtube videos and blog searches of people's "My favourite MAC Lipsticks" posts I found the closest one I could to achieve that barbie pink lip.


MAC Saint Germain !
(I sneakily added Pretty Please with my order too)



I'm not gonna lie, I was a little overwhelmed when I first put on Saint Germain, I mean I was a lipstick virgin and pretty much jumped into the deep end with the amplified creme. But nothing a few light dabs of the finger couldn't fix (makes it much more wearable).

This was my finished look for my best friend's (Nick - in the pic with me) 21st. Sporting the Saint Germain lip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...