October 27, 2010

UK Product Wishlist


I really wanna try out these products that they sell in the UK. Has anyone tried any of these and could tell me if they are good or not or which are better? If they are worth it will ask my friend to bring them back with them at christmas.

from left to right
  1. Umberto Giannini - Glam Hair Backcomb In A Bottle
    Says : provides instant miracle volume and sexy texture
  2. Lee Stafford - Matt Style Matt Fat Powder
    Says : gives you big fat hair with a matt finish. Mops up oily roots and helps to create a textured, volumised matt look
  3. Lee Stafford - Beach Babe Sea Salt Spray
    Says : brings out the tousled, textured look you can usually only get after swimming in the sea
  4. Lee Stafford - Hair Growth Treatment
    Says : gives your hair strength from within by fertilising your follicles, creating a healthy environment on your scalp to help hair grow faster
(wash off tans)
from left to right
  1. Lee Stafford - Fake my Tan : Dark Matt Tanning Lotion
  2. Lee Stafford - Fake my Tan : Dark Matt Tanning Spritz
Have any of you tried any of these before? I dunno why they are all Lee Stafford, I think it's cause of the packaging :p.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...